Don't let the factory pushrods in your 2003-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke hold you back, upgrade them with the XDP Pushrods 11/32 inch Street Performance XD320. The original pushrods that come in your 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke are not made to withstand the increased cylinder pressures, high engine RPM, or increased valve spring pressures common with modified Powerstroke engines.
Even in mildly built applications, the flex from your factory pushrods can rob you of power. This excessive flex isn't visible to the naked eye, and in most cases your pushrods won't show signs of failure. Don't wait for a bent pushrod to be the cause of a complete tear down, upgrade them and eliminate the weak link.
The XDP XD320 Pushrods are manufactured in the USA to XDP's stringent standards using only the highest quality materials. Manufactured from seamless 4130/4135 chromoly tubing that is cold drawn over a mandrel for maximum strength and rigidity.
Each CNC machined tip is made from 86L20 bar stock that is core hardened and triple tempered for wear and impact resistance. These extra steps during manufacturing increase quality to provide you with a pushrod that is stronger, and more durable so you can maximize the potential of your engine.
- Supports 750HP+
- 170,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- 4130/4135 Chromoly Construction
- Great For Stock To Moderate Builds
- 11/32 inch x .120 inch, 9.795 inch Overall Length
- Made in the USA!
- These Pushrods are a direct replacement for the factory pushrods in your engine.
- Please consult the factory service manual for removal, installation and valve adjustment instructions. This information can also be found in the Haynes Manuals below.
- Ford has superseded the original 6.0L pushrod length of 9.850 inch to the new 9.795 inch version that fits both the 6.0L and 6.4L engines.
- Ford now only offers one pushrod length 9.795 inch for the 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke engines.