Make sure your side freeze plugs stay firmly mounted in your 1989-2018 Dodge 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins with the XDP Cummins Bolt-On Side Freeze Plug XD334. The bolt-on freeze plugs eliminate the risk of a blown freeze plug due to increased coolant pressure from high engine RPM, differences in cooling temperatures, faulty freeze plugs, and more. Each Bolt-On Freeze Plug is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and features an o-ring gasket for a leak-free seal.
- Bolt-On Design
- O-Ring Gasket Seal
- Eliminates Risk Of Blown Freeze Plugs
- CNC-Machined 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Due to many different engine block castings throughout the years, you will need to check how many freeze plugs you will need.
- 1994-1998 4BT - 1 or 2 (depending on block).
- 1989-1998 6BT - 3 or 4 (depending on block).
- 1998.5-2002 24V - 3
- 2003+ Common Rail - 3