Introducing our Freedom Series Cummins Performance cylinder heads. Each head is manufactured in our state-of-the-art cylinder head machine shop and guaranteed to meet or exceed factory specifications.
All heads are inspected, pressure checked, decked, painted, and ready for installation. Plus, the 11 screw in freeze plugs ensure you'll never worry about a coolant leak under the valve cover again. Whether you are sled pulling, drag racing, or just looking for extra power when towing our 5.9L Performance will get you the power you need and are rated up to 1,100hp!
Freedom Series Performance heads Include:
- Fire ring the cylinder head (All in the head)
- 11 screw in freeze plugs (eliminates coolant leaks)
- Hardened, oversized press in valve seats
- New valve guide liners
- Manley 1.380 inch stainless valves
- Manley valve springs
- Hamilton tool steel retainers
- Fire ring gasket kit with multi-layer steel gasket and 4.550 inch diameter rings
Core and crate return required - all paperwork and instructions for return included with the new cylinder head.