Only from Fleece, a complete fuel supply upgrade kit for your 1998.5-2002 Dodge Cummins. The kit includes everything you need to properly route, plumb, pump, and filter fuel for your VP engine. Includes a new sending unit and float to get your fuel gauge working again!
The PowerFlo Lift Pump is the latest OEM replacement performance lift pump from the diesel experts at Fleece Performance. The PowerFlo is the only in-tank lift pump capable of supporting up to 800 hp!
Direct OEM In-Tank Fitment:
The PowerFlo Lift Pump requires no drilling, cutting, or sumps to cut into your fuel tank and installs in less than half the time of other high flow lift pumps.
Two is always better than one, and the PowerFlo delivers with two OEM quality gerotor pumps, increasing flow capacity and reliability over the factory pump. Capable of supporting up to 800 hp, including dual CP3 pump configurations.
The active fill bucket eliminates the need for tank sumps, draw straws, and the quarter tank issues typically encountered when seeking a higher flow lift pump to meet your engine's need.
- PowerFlo Lift Pump with integral fuel sender
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter water separator
- Filter base with integral mounting
- Distribution filter block / filter coupler
- Push Lock hose and all necessary AN and barb fittings
- Fits 1998.5-2002 Dodge Cummins
- Engine Manufacturer Dodge
- Engine Cummins
- Engine Years 1998.5-2002
- Fuel Filter Donaldson 3 Micron
- Hoes Type Push Lock
- Fitting Type Barb and AN
- Sold As Kit
- Pump Configuration CP3
- Lift Pump PowerFlo