Clean up the underhood and eliminate restriction in the fuel system of your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with the XDP Fuel Bowl Delete Upgrade Kit XD234. A perfect add-on to the XDP Regulated Return Fuel System, the XDP Fuel Bowl Delete Kit cleans up the valley in your engine by eliminating the bulky and restrictive factory fuel bowl.
Constructed from high quality hoses and fittings, the XDP Fuel Bowl Delete Kit gives you the components needed so your FASS, AirDog or other aftermarket fuel system can feed your 6.0L engine.
- Reduces Underhood Clutter
- Removes Factory Fuel Filter Bowl
- Eliminates Fuel System Restriction
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Return fuel must be regulated.
- AirDog, FASS, or other fuel system with filtration required.
- Your AirDog or FASS must produce the proper pressure in order to bypass the factory pump.
- AirDog pumps will require additional hardware to convert quick connect fittings, or hose can be cut and spliced with fittings below.
- The factory fuel bowl must be modified for removal (cutting required), or a 6.4L oil bowl can be used in its place.