HSP Cold Air Intake's are quickly becoming one of the best performing intakes in today’s high-performance diesel world. Proven dyno numbers show our intake providing 20 additional horsepower and 58 pounds of torque on average to an already great performing engine. The HSP intake delivers the power numbers you desire, while adding a custom look to your truck with our various color options.
Our cold air intake lowers intake air temperatures by including a heat shield box that separated the hot under hood temperatures from the filter. By design, the heat shield box will now draw in cold, fresh air from the headlight bezel and fender port.
The 4 inch mandrel bent tubing provides an extremely consistent and free-flowing path that enables us to outperform other intakes on the market. We teamed up with one of the industry’s best in filter manufacturing to ensure the longevity, and filtration that is essential to the life expectancy of your turbocharger. Don't be let down by the substandard, cheap intakes in today's market. Invest in the high quality and standards of HSP Diesel.
Based on factory VGT turbo, 2011-2012 year trucks specific.
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet/GMC Cold Air Intake
- Aluminized Steel Construction
- Raw Unpainted Finish
- Cotton Gauze Cleanable/Reusable Air Filter
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 502-1-HSP-RAW
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet / GMC Truck
- Compatible With LML: 11-12 VIN Code 8 (Model Year 2011-2012 Only)
- (3) 10-32 x 3/8 Inch Button Head Screws Zinc
- (2) M4-0.7 x 10mm Socket Cap Screw Zinc
- (4) 1/8 Inch Steel Rivets
- (14.25 Inch) Trim Lock (411-RFAB)
- (1) 4 Inch Boot (431-RFAB)
- (2) 4 Inch T-Bolt Clamp (424-RFAB)
- (1) 4 Inch Filter R0862 (409-RFAB)
- Increased Performance and spool up
- Powdercoat option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Many powdercoat colors available
- S And B Air filter for optimum filtration and performance
- CNC machined sensor blocks for a perfect fit and seal
- Heat deflection box with air tight seal to prevent hot engine temps from entering filter