HSP Diesel has come out with the first true bolt-on traction bars for the LML! Trucks, in most cases, carry more weight on the front half of the truck than the rear. This is due to the large engines and turbo systems that provide the necessary horsepower and torque that we love in today’s trucks. Wheel hop issues come direct from the factory. Even at factory power levels, wheel hopping can cause major repairs to your driveshafts, axles, yokes, u-joints, and other suspension components.
While no one wants to deal with these issues, HSP Diesel has a solution to the dreaded wheel hop. There are many knock off Inch traction bar kits available - and many do not include quality components - that over time become very loud and clunky. These cheap kits can also do damage from poor design, and inadequate components. If your tires are not touching the ground, you’re not getting traction!
HSP Diesel has worked with our customers, and our own trucks to create a simple, well-engineered, affordable solution to wheel hop, and increased traction. Quality, strength, and longevity are the three things you can expect from your new HSP traction bars. Proven from drag racers, sled pullers, and street monsters, this kit is an all-around affordable kit for everyone.
We pay attention to what our valuable customers say, and this kit is the easiest, best fitting, and best-looking setup you will find. Fits 2011-2016 Extended Cab 6ft. Box Trucks.
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet / GMC 70 Inch Bolt-On Traction Bars for 4 Inch Axle Diameter
- Takes Away The Dreaded Wheel Hop
- DOM Tube Bars
- HD Steel Brackets
- Blood Red Powdercoat Finish
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 535-2-HSP-BR
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet / GMC Truck with Extended Cab and 6 Foot Box (4 Inch Axle Diameter)
- LML 11-16
- Heavy Wall DOM tubing
- (2) 5/8 Inch-11 x 3-1/4 Inch Grade 8 Bolt
- (2) 5/8 Inch-11 x 3-3/4 Inch Grade 8 Bolt
- (8) 5/8 Inch Washer
- (4) 5/8 Inch-11 Nylon Lock Nut
- (2) Rod Ends with Nuts for Threaded End
- (2) Polyurethane Bushings with Sleeves
- Complete bolt-on for most applications
- Powdercoat options to fit your truck
- Upgraded complete rear brackets for increased strength
- Easy install and no special tools required
- Multiple length options to fit your application