Increase throttle response and maximize airflow in your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with the XDP 6.0L Intake Manifold XD216. Designed as a bolt-on upgrade, the XDP 6.0L Intake Manifold is built from 3 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tubing with an extra thick 9/16 inch flange and a built-in o-ring gasket for a leak free seal.
Each manifold comes pre-drilled and tapped with (2) 1/8 inch NPT ports so you can easily hook up a boost gauge, nitrous, or a water-methanol injection system.
- 3 inch Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Increased Airflow and Throttle Response
- (2) Pre-Drilled and Tapped 1/8 inch NPT Ports
- Installs Easily Using Existing Factory Components
- Works With Factory and Aftermarket Intercooler Plumbing
- Note: 2003-2004 models will require aftermarket tuning for installation.