Low fuel rail pressure readings can be a sign of fuel delivery trouble. Using the PPE Fuel Rail Pressure Gauge, it can be headed off before real trouble arises. This gauge lets you know when your diesel is starving for fuel. To ease installation, PPE also offers a 9 foot Fuel Rail Pressure Gauge harness (513010100) that is recommended but not required.
- Fuel Rail Pressure Gauge (513020000)
- White lettering on black face with red needle
- Black bezel
- Dimmable white LED illumination
- Full sweep design measures from 0 to 30,000 psi
- Sold Individually
- 2006-2010 GM Trucks w/ 6.6L Duramax Engine