PPEs Manifold and Up-Pipes are designed to maximize power and flow characteristics. The Up-Pipe bellows are high-flow, internally sleeved and aircraft grade 304 stainless steel with an increased inner diameter.
The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to lower exhaust gas temperatures, reduce turbo drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up while increasing power, fuel economy and maintaining reliability.
- Compound Turbo (Round Pipe) Race Flow Exhaust Manifold with Up-Pipes
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8 inch NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax Engines (116111100)
- Kit comes complete with two PPE Manifolds, two PPE Up-Pipes, PPE Stainless Steel Manifold Gaskets and Up-Pipe Gaskets
- Kodiak requires small frame modification for clearance
- LMM/LML requires heater hose modification