Diesel engines (even stock) produce high temperatures and pressures. OEM up-pipes eventually fail from constant temperature and pressure fluctuation.
PPE has taken OEM replacement to a new level. PPE OEM Up-Pipes allow 53 percent greater flow than stock. PPE OEM Up-Pipes are a direct bolt-on to your factory manifolds. But unlike factory parts, PPE OEM Up-Pipes are manufactured from 11 gauge 304 stainless steel and include our superior PPE 304 stainless steel, internally-sleeved bellows that can take the abuse of high temperature and high pressure.
- OEM Length D-Pipe Passenger Side Up-Pipe
- Direct bolt-on replacement to passenger side factory exhaust manifold
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, 2-inch O.D. Up-Pipes
- Faster turbo response
- Lower exhaust temperatures
- Sold Individually
- 2001-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD|3500HD w/ GM 6.6L Duramax Engine