The Standard Xcelerator series tuner was specifically designed to provide better throttle response, shifting characteristics, and add big power without the need for expensive fueling and air upgrades. It provides up to five power tuning levels of additional horsepower and torque (40 to 225 hp).
The best part about the PPE Standard Xcelerator is that it will optimize a stock engine's performance; and works especially well for those which have added items such as PPE's Manifolds and Up-Pipes, a PPE Down Pipe and/or PPE OEM Up-Pipes.
Another advantage of the PPE Standard Xcelerator is that if you eventually want the benefits of our Hot+2 E.T. Xcelerator Race models, it is possible to simply upgrade the software.
- Up to five power levels of additional horsepower and torque (depending on vehicle year)
- Adjustable speed limiter (from 40 to 96 mph in 1 mph increments or directly to 200 mph)
- Adjustable gear ratio from 2.73 to 5.13
- Read and clear DTCs
- Read real-time data (for engine diagnostics)
- Transmission reset and quick learn feature
- USB side-plug for available updates
- Manual DPF regeneration (LMM)
Applications: 6.6L GM Duramax Diesel 2001-2010 LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM
Note:Legal In California Only For Racing Vehicles That May Never Be Used, Or Registered Or Licensed For Highway Or Off-Road Use.